Go to Market Small Group Special
- Varighed : 4 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Santiago, RM
- Produkt kode : FYCMarket11
You'll have the opportunity to try home-style dishes like Porotos Granados; enjoy a refreshing Mote con Huesillo and the drink of the pueblo, the Terremoto. We wrap up with a seafood empanada in the Mercado Central paired with a crisp
glass of white wine. More than just a culinary tour, this is an excellent way to discover the local culture.
Tour starts in Santiago's Plaza de Armas, next to the large statue of Pedro de Valdivia on
a horse at 11am. The tour lasts 3-4 hours approx. Generally available any day of the week, all year except for: New Year’s Day, Christmas Day, Easter Sunday and September 18 and 19.
- 4-5 food tastings which together equal a large lunch
- Terremoto or Cola de Mono, Glass of wine
- Bilingual, food obsessed guide
- Market Tour (walking)
- A tasty way to experience local food and culture
- Please book tour with 48 hours’ notice
- We aim to please, so let us know any dietary restrictions or preferences in advance to arrange alternatives
- This is a walking tour which involves covering roughly 10 city blocks at a light pace. Wear comfortable walking shoes
- The market is safe, but like any market there are pickpockets and petty thieves. Avoid wearing or bringing high value
items like jewelry or watches.
- Transportation to and from your hotel is not included.
- See our general tour conditions.